author:amy

lunedì 1 ottobre 2018

THE BEATLES - THE CARTOON'S COLLECTION VOL 3-4

THE BEATLES - THE CARTOON'S COLLECTION VOL 3-4


VOLUME 3

13. I'm A Loser / I Wanna Be Your Man / No Reply / I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
14. Don't Bother Me / No Reply / It Won't Be Long / I Should Have Known Better
15. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You / Mr. Moonlight / Don't Bother Me / Can't Buy Me Love
16. Can't Buy Me Love / It Won't Be Long / Anna / Mr. Moonlight
17. Anna / I Don't Want To Spoil The Party / Matchbox / Thank You Girl
18. Matchbox / Thank You Girl / I Don't Want To Spoil The Party / Help!

VOLUME 4

19. With Love From Me To You / Boys / Please Mr. Postman / I Saw Her Standing There
20. Dizzy Miss Lizzy / I Saw Her Standing There / Ticket To Ride / From Me To You
21. What You're Doing / Money / Dizzy Miss Lizzy / All My Loving
22. Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand / She Loves You / Bad Boy / Tell Me Why
23. Bad Boy / Tell Me Why / Please Please Me / Hold Me Tight
24. I Feel Fine / Hold Me Tight / What You're Doing / There's A Place

PRO-SHOT HDTV 212’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento