author:amy

domenica 29 settembre 2019

BIllie EilIsh - Life is beautiful 2019

BIllie EilIsh - Life is beautiful 2019
Life is Beautiful
Downtown Stage
Downtown Las Vegas Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV, USA
September 20, 2019

1. bad guy
2. my strange addiction
3. you should see me in a crown
4. idontwannabeyouanymore
5. watch / &burn
6. COPYCAT
7. WHEN I WAS OLDER
8. wish you were gay
9. xanny
10. all the good girls go to hell
11. ilomilo
12. bellyache
13. bitches broken hearts
14. listen before i go
15. i love you
16. ocean eyes
17. when the party’s over
18. bury a friend


Reading Festival
Main Stage
Little John’s Farm
Reading, England, UK
August 24, 2019

idontwannabeyouanymore
COPYCAT
wish you were gay
xanny
all the good girls go to hell
ilomilo
bellyache
ocean eyes
when the party’s over
bury a friend

Music Midtown 2019

bad guy
my strange addiction
you should see me in a crown
COPYCAT
WHEN I WAS OLDER
wish you were gay
xanny ("PERIOD" shout @ 31:07)
all the good girls go to hell
ilomilo
bellyache
ocean eyes
when the party's over
bury a friend
bad guy (encore)

Bellyache (live for like a version
Six feet under (sofari los Angeles)
Wish you were gay (Live)
Bad guy (Jimmy Kimmel 2919
The end of the world (Radio 1 piano session)
Bry a friends (radio 1)
When the party’s over (Radio 1)
Oceans eyes (Radio 1)
You don’t get me high anymore (Radio 1)
Idontwannabe your (Radio 1)
Burt a friend (Radio 18)
You should see me in a crown (Radio 1)
Wish you were gay (Radio 1)
When the part’s over (Radio 1)
Bring me the national cover

PRO-SHOT HDTV 244’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento