author:amy

giovedì 23 maggio 2019

ROD STEWART - THE HITS 2012-2018

ROD STEWART - THE HITS 2012-2018
Intro / Soul finger
Infatuation
Having a party
This old heart of mine
Tonight's the night
You wear it well
Some guys have all the luck
The Motown song
Baby Jane
Rhythm of my heart
Angel
I'd rather go blind
It's a heartache
Love is
Young turks
Downtown train
Forever young
The first cut is the deepest
Reason to believe
Broken arrow
Handbags and gladrags
Ooh La La
Have I told you lately
I don't want to talk about it
Have yourself a merry little christmas
Can't stop me now
Please
People get ready
Sweet little rock' n' roller
Rollin' and tumblin
Shake your money maker
Stay with me
Hot legs
I'm every woman
Soul girl
Proud Mary
You're in my heart
Maggie May
Every beat of my heart
Purple heather
Sailing
Da ya' think I'm sexy

PRO - SHOT HDTV 185’





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento