author:amy

venerdì 12 ottobre 2018

THE BEATLES - THE CARTOON'S COLLECTION VOL 5-6-7

THE BEATLES - THE CARTOON'S COLLECTION VOL 5-6-7
24. I Feel Fine / Hold Me Tight / What You're Doing / There's A Place
25. Please Please Me / There's A Place / Roll Over Beethoven / Rock And Roll Music
26. Roll Over Beethoven / Rock And Roll Music / I Feel Fine / She Loves You

1966 - 2 сезон

27. Eight Days A Week / I'm Looking Through You / Run For Your Life / Girl
28. Help! / We Can Work It Out / The Night Before / Day Tripper
29. I'm Down / Run For Your Life / Eight Days A Week / Paperback Writer
30. Drive My Car / Tell Me What You See / Yesterday / We Can Work It Out
31. I Call Your Name / The Word / I Feel Fine / Wait
32. All My Loving / Day Tripper / I'm Looking Through You / Nowhere Man
33. Nowhere Man / Paperback Writer / And I Love Her / Michelle

1967 - 3 сезон

34. Penny Lane / Strawberry Fields / Good Day Sunshine / Rain
35. And Your Bird Can Sing / Got To Get You Into My Life / Penny Lane / Eleanor Rigby
36. Good Day Sunshine / Ticket To Ride / Strawberry Fields Forever / And Your Bird Can Sing
37. Taxman / Eleanor Rigby / Got To Get You Into My Life / Here / There And Everywhere
38. Tomorrow Never Knows / I've Just Seen A Face / She Said She Said / Long Tall Sally
39. Wait / I'm Only Sleeping / Penny Lane / Eleanor Rigby

PRO-SHOT HDTV 143’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento