author:amy

domenica 18 febbraio 2018

Robbie Williams - Apple Music Festival 2016

Robbie Williams - Apple Music Festival 2016
Let Me Entertain You
Rock DJ
Monsoon
Come Undone(with "I Still Haven't Found… more )
Back for Good (Take That song)
Minnie the Moocher
Old Before I Die
Strong
Candy
Feel
Kids (with "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin intro)
My Way (Claude François cover)
Angels (Dedicated to manager, David Enthoven)
Sensational

BONUS MATERIAL

Pinkpop 2013
Party like a Russian (The Graham Norton Show 3 october 2016)
Let me entertain you (live Bravalla) 2015
Candy - X Factor UK 20 November 2012
The Flood (Take That reunion)
She’s the one (With One Direction) X Factor UK 11 December 2010
Mack the knife live
Kids with Kylie Minogue (TOTP 2000) BBC
Shine my shoes - Official Video
H.E.S Official video
Candy - Official Promo
Go Gentle - Official Promo

PRO-SHOT HDTV 143’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento