author:amy

martedì 3 ottobre 2017

Stevie wonder - Global citizen 2017

Stevie wonder - Global citizen 2017

Master Blaster (Jammin')
Higher Ground
As If You Read My Mind
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
Overjoyed
I Just Called to Say I Love You
Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing
Living for the City
Isn't She Lovely
(Aisha (his daughter who he… more )
Sir Duke
You Are the Sunshine of My Life
(Just a snippet stopped in… more )
My Cherie Amour
(first part done with Stevie… more )
We Are the World
(U.S.A. for Africa cover)
Get Lucky
(Daft Punk cover) (with Pharrell Williams)
Superstition
(with Pharrell Williams)
Happy
(Pharrell Williams cover) (with Pharrell Williams)
Imagine
(John Lennon cover) (Stevie praised John Lennon,… more )
Happy
(Pharrell Williams cover) (with Pharrell Williams) (reprise)
I Wish
(done standing from the side… more )


PRO SHOT - HDTV 98’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento