author:amy

mercoledì 25 ottobre 2017

ANASTACIA - Songs for my life - MUZZ TV (Koln) 2016

ANASTACIA - Songs for my life - MUZZ TV (Koln) 2016
TV SHOW (SONGS FOR MY LIFE 2016)

You’ll never be alone
Paid my dues
I’m outta love
Resurrection
Cowboys & kisses
Best of you
One day in your life
Underground army
Stupid little things
Everything burns

Army of Me Interview - Die Ultimative Chartshow
I m Outta Love - The Voice of France, Paris, France 10 May 2014
I m Outta Love (Guten Rutsch! - 31 Dec 2015)
Army of Me & Left Outside Alone (Guten Rutsch!. - 31 Dec 2015)
I'm Outta Love' for Les Années Bonheur en Vacances 24 May 2014
Left Outside Alone' live on QVC UK
On ice opera pop
Radio2 Social Club - Anastacia canta I'm outta love
YOU LL NEVER BE ALONE - The Children for peace 2015 Rome
zu Besuch in der HEROLD SHOW
Anastacia e Kekko, duetto inedito
Joseph Calleja - I Belong To You - Left Outside Alone (Malta Concert 2015)
Sick and Tired - Paid My Dues (Joseph Calleja Malta Concert 2015)
Lifeline - Luce per sempre ft. Kekko - Moda
The Today Show, Sydney, Australia 28 April 2015
Anastacia & Jamiroquai - Bad Girls

PRO-SHOT HDTV 143’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento