author:amy

venerdì 1 gennaio 2016

James Morrison - Montreux 2013
2013-July-11

01. Beautiful Life
02. Person I Should Have Been
03. Broken Strings
04. Is There Anybody Home ?
05. I Won't Let You Go
06. The Only Night
07. Slave To The Music
08. Nothing Ever Hurt Like You
09. People Get Ready / Precious Love
10. All Around The World

James Morrison: vocals
Cardwell Richard: keyboards
Round Matthew: bass
Osmon Abbie: backing vocals
White Matthew: guitar
Wilkinson Neal: drums
Milner Richard: keyboards
Brown Beverley: backing vocal
Osmon Abbie: backing vocals


BONUS MATERIAL
In my dreams (Slacker radio artist showcase)
Person i should have been (Slacker radio artist showcase)
Gangster paradise (Live)
Have a talk with god (Live)
I won’t let you go (acoustic & Live)
In my dreams (Jools annual hootenanny) 2012
One life (acoustic live)
You give me something (LIVE)
You give me something (Live at Java Soulnation) 2012

PRO-SHOT HDTV 91’

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento